mercoledì 13 marzo 2013

After many years... i did it!

I don't know why it took soooo much time to run this useless blog (maybe because i'm a lazy italian retard guy) but finally here we are.
My only purpose is to have a place where to collect all the silly stuff i draw but if you're seriously thinking this crappy "art" kicks ass you'd better ask for something.

I like to draw thrash crippled people, skateboards, beers, retarded guys and skulls.
Mainly skulls but also... S K U L L S!

1. If you'll ever wonder why i draw mainly stuff for the skatethrash band YOU SUCK! the answer is: i play the bass in this band.

2. Yes, i also run Handjob Screeenprinting with my emotionless bandmate Luca "orgia" Hovnzi.

I promise i'll check my brand new shiny and empty mail address: brokenteethgraphics@gmail.com

I think i need a beer right now... Cheers

charlie

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento